- I feel like I can't forgive myself for what I did. How do you get over the feelings of regret, and forget the bad experiences?
- What if I don't deserve a good guy? Will someone still love me even if I made some mistakes and am carrying "baggage?"
- I want to start over, but I can't give up sex. What should I do to get back on track?
- Is it possible to become innocent again if you have a bad reputation?
- How do you get rid of the rumors of things you did in the past?
- I have been through a lot of really bad relationships. How can I learn to trust a guy again?
- I want to begin to live a pure life, but none of my friends would understand. What do I do, because I don't want to lose them?
- My boyfriend and I have been fighting more since I told him I wanted to be pure. What do I do?
- How do you move on and heal after an abusive relationship?
- Is it wrong to not regret losing my virginity? I really do love the guy.
- How do I tell the guy I'm dating the stuff I did in the past?
- How can I stop being so flirty with guys?
- I'm dating someone who had a real bad past, and it's hard for me to forget. How do I get past this?
- I told my boyfriend I wanted to be pure, and he got all quiet. What's he thinking?
- A guy took advantage of me when I was young, and I don't know how to get past it. Any suggestions?
- I was raped at a party, and I don't know what to do. How do I heal from this?
- What can I do in the future to prevent being raped?